Monthly Rules & Guidelines
The following are a few excerpts from our Monthly Rules & Guidelines. A complete copy will be provided upon Check-in:
- Monthly Rate includes 2 people, 1 RV and 2 personal vehicles (providing the Space has reasonable room for 2).
- A maximum of 4 persons are permitted at each Space (Max 3 adults). Additional person charges will be applied for those over 6 years of age and older.
- Reserving a specific space: In order to request a certain space you must reserve a minimum 3-months. For those under 3-months, we will try and hold the space you request. For all reservations, we cannot guarantee 100% your space will be available, however, we will do our best to make it happen.
- Mail at Leaf Verde: If you will be with us temporarily, we suggest that you do a TEMPORARY FORWARD through your post office, NOT A CHANGE OF ADDRESS. If you do the Temporary Forward, your mail will then return to the original address when the Temorary Forward expires. If you happen to do an actual CHANGE OF ADDRESS to us, when you leave the Resort, the Post Office WILL NOT allow a Change of Address going out. The Resort will have to personally FORWARD your mail to you. There is a charge for us to Forward your mail, and we can only forward for 30-days. After 30-days, we will need to RETURN TO SENDER. In addition, you will need notify all persons/companies personally with your new address.
- At the end of your stay, the prevailing Monthly, Weekly and/or Daily Rate will be applied. There are no prorations's of Monthly Rates.
- RV's must not be older than 15-yrs to stay in the Resort unless approved by Management. All RVs must be well maintained and in operating condition.
- Maricopa County & Arizona Environmental Health Department regulations require a sewer gasket on all connections. The sewer house must be leak free and be elevated and off the ground for proper drainage.
- Each Space will remain under the direct control of the Management. Any improvements must have approval from Management (including but not limited to storage sheds, canvas garages, gazebos, pavers, etc.) Site Improvement Forms are available at the Front Desk. Any improvements, including Storage Sheds, must be able to be moved at the Guests expense in case of any emergency work and/or repairs to Electrical Lines, Water Lines and/or Sewer Lines.
- Appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, washer/dryers's, are not permitted outside.
- Car Dollies, Flat Bed Trailers, Boats, etc are not permitted to be parked at Spaces for weekly or monthly stays. A storage area is available, please contact the front desk for further information.
- Two(2) pets per Space
- All pets must be registered at the office and must have updated vaccination records on file (For dogs: Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella; Cats: Rabies). An annual $5 dog fee (1 or 2 dogs).
- Pet owners must be in control of their pets at all times and pets may not be left unattended outside the RV.
- No hostile or aggressive breeds will be allowed (Pitt Bull, Doberman, Rottweiler, etc.)
- Some Semi-Tractors are not permitted to be parked in the Resort, but there is an RV Storage Area. Please call the office for details.
- No tiki-torches or wood-burning fires. Gas fires are permitted.